Friday, March 9, 2012

Starving yourself

With eating very few calories and burning close to 800 calories a day. My poor body was taking a beating. I was starving. I didn't know it but I was. I had been eating 1000 to 1200 calories a day and with how active I was I was starving my body.

So I would go up to 1500 calories and think ok I will lose weight this way, stay on it for 3 days see the number on the scale go up and back down to 1000 calories and longer hours at the gym. Yes I had a problem. I couldn't find the balance.

There is a balance. But for me I just figured eating less and working out more just meant the fat would fly off. Well I was right it did fly off but at what cost? I hurt my body. I was not losing weight at a healthy rate. I was not losing weight in a healthy way.


No comments:

Post a Comment