Wednesday, September 12, 2012

spin instrutor

This sunday is a big day. I am taking the spin certification class. It is from 8am-6pm. Nervous about the class but excited about what doors this will open up for me. I really want to help people who are struggling with weight.

I think after i do this I will be really focusing on just helping others who have been 300lbs and just need the help to lose the weight. I know for me the last thing I wanted to hear was how easy it is to lose weight from a person who has never even been over weight or know what it is like.  So now the chance comes to really try to help others and I am excited about it. I will be looking into getting certified to teach a biggest loser program that targets and helps obese people too.

And in between all of this , I have to find the time to train for my triathlon I am doing may 2013. long hours at the gym and hopefully I can find a job as a spin teacher ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment