Monday, March 19, 2012

Another Plateau

So here we are half way done with March still stuck at the same weight. It is so upsetting looking at the scale and see this 1 number for 3 weeks. I am changing up my workout's and my food's. This week I added more cadio, my food this week will be more fish and veggies for dinner, adding more protein.

I had eggs this morning with spinach, cherry tomatoes and avocado on the side. I stopped eating eggs cause I never had time to cook them, well now I am making time to cook them.

For my snacks I am going to eat celery with hummus very light and high in protein.

Dinner this week will be a mixture of baked chicken or fish and a veggie.

Oh the best part is I wont be tracking anything I eat in my WW app or my fitness pal app. I feel like maybe a brake from tracking might do me some good.

This weekend we are going out of town taking the boys to sea world, I will do a lot of walking and making good food choices. Sunday before heading home we will stop at the river walk eat lunch walk around a bit then head to the Alamo were we will do even more walking.  So after my week/weekend of no tracking I pray it will show I have lost some kinda of weight. This will just have to be a great week/weekend no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment