Friday, March 9, 2012

The New Callenge

I am 246.6lbs right now. My challenge is to be 230lbs or under by May 17, 2012. That will be 100lbs lost. The hard part is I some times set myself up to fail, so it is one step back 2 steps forward. I think oh yes I lost weight this week let me go celebrate with FOOD. I can't do that, I will never be able to do that. That is my step back.

So the 100lb challenge. Is weighing on me. It marks a great achievement. It tells me that I have reached my first major Goal in my weight loss. I remember when I set my first goal of 50lbs I hit that and didn't think twice.I didn't get scared, I just didn't think about it. I just told myself ok 10 more pounds to go, I can do this.

Now 80lbs lost. I tell myself 10 more pounds, just 10 more pounds. I think ok Why I am stuck? Why am I rethinking this? What is wrong? What am I scared of? Why am I taking 1 step back every chance I get?

I need to really focus. I need to do what is good for my body and for myself.  I need to lose 100lbs and I know I can lose it by May 17 th 2012. I know I can. I just need to focus on my WW points. I need to focus on the gym.

Besides having kids this is the biggest achievement I have ever did. So I figure if I write it out, I have no choice but to follow through with my 100lb challenge. No backing out now, no more getting scared. This is it!

5 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Babycenter :)

    We're on a similar path! I'm 252 this morning. I've been stagnant for 3 wks. I want to be 233 by May 5th that'll put me at 150 lost. 50 pregnancy lbs and 100 that I really had to struggle for!

    Historically, I'll hit a plateau and then have a big loss, and I think I'm close to breaking this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hit 2 plateau's back to back and they suck. both for 1 month long then bam there goes 10lbs lol, so yes just give it time, you will get there.

    join my challenge 20lbs by may.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said, "I am 246.6lbs right now. My challenge is to be 230lbs by May 17, 2011. That will be 100lbs lost." Actually, that's only 16 lbs, and I think you mean May 2012?? And maybe you means 130 lbs? And yes, you can do it, but you have to stay focused. There is always something that can derail you. But, if you know what your goal is, you can fight those derailments!!! Good luck!

    Serena
    Thrift Diving
    www.ThriftDiving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i am not counting anything in between, so i am not counting the 4lbs, i will count it when it says 240 lol, i just wont like the in between numbers just counting by 10s right now


    serena you are the best thank you

    ReplyDelete