Friday, March 9, 2012

Everything that keeps me Motivated

What keeps me going? My great friend Sarah. She pretty much started dieting the same time I did. She now has lost 60lbs, GO SARAH and she started the couch to 5k program and is running 25 mins. Sarah keeps me going.

I also decided after I gave to my last child in May 2011 that I was just tired of being fat. I decided that before I hit 30 I will be at my goal weight. I am 28yrs old going to hit 29 in August. I want to be hot and sexy for my 30s and I will be.

My husband Ahmad who even at my fattest always told me I was pretty and sexy. He has always said I can do this and will support me and keep me going. He has not let me down yet.

Carissa as you already know she pushes me in the gym. She really is a great workout buddy. She makes sure to change things up, push your self with heavy weights.

Elizabeth a friend who I have known for a long ass time. She has the same up's and down's as I have,hearing about it from her reminds me  this is life, I will always struggle with weight and over eating, she helps keep me sane and normal and that really truly helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment