Friday, March 9, 2012

First started

One morning in May 2011 I woke up and looked in the mirror and realized "Wow, I am really fat". Of course I was. I weighed 330 lbs, the heaviest I have ever been. At 5 feet 9 inches, my weight evened it self out proportionately on my body. No one could ever have guessed that I weighed that much. I really think people  lied and really didn't want to say they knew I weighed close to 340lbs. Hell I felt like I weighed close to 500lbs. So I joined My Fitness Pal totally free and I began to use their cellphone app. I thought to myself "I think I can do this"!

I started by giving myself around 1800 calories a day. But, I decided to lower my calorie intake to around 1200 calories (bad idea).  I dropped 20lbs in 2 weeks, which felt so damn good! I was also breastfeeding a 3 week old baby so losing that much weight was not good for my health. I stopped dieting altogether because I was worried I would lose breastmilk for my baby. I decided to wait a little while longer. I couldn't work out just yet cause of a C section. So I went back to old ways. I gained back 10lbs.

I figured in a few months I would start back up and see were I was going to go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment