Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Healthy Habits

I been working on my food. Making sure I log into my fitness pal every day. Logging in all my food no matter what.  I found if I eat my biggest meal at lunch and then around dinner eat a light snack I do better then when I eat a light lunch and a heavy dinner.  I am also making sure I get in enough water, drinking water is the most important thing I can do. I have a bottle that holds a 1L and well that is 33.8 fl oz and I fill it up about 5-8 times a day.

I am also making sure I dont slack off on my workouts. Working out is very important. I am still teaching at LA Fitness and I LOVE IT.

My weight is 207 right now. SO VERY CLOSE TO MY 199lb GOAL. I just cant wait to see that number. I think I might cry when I do.  I weigh less then my husband now Yeaa. I make jokes with him about it.

I just keep reminding myself this is going to be my new life , I need to remember in life we have good days and bad and I cant let these bad days effect me. I am learning how to move past them. If I want to stay healthy and stay at a healthy weight I have to always live my life like this, always tracking food, always pushing myself to keep going.

I been wanting to buy a bike, I told myself once I hit that 199lbs I am buying myself a bike. The LA Fitness I  work at is really only 5 mins away, I been walking to it when I go to work but I really want to start riding a bike to work and I think my 18 month old son would really enjoy that too. He gets excited when I tell him we are going for our walk, he climbs right into the stroller and loves it.

This is all about learning healthy habits and teaching them to my boys. As I learn them they will learn them.




2 comments: