Friday, March 9, 2012

The heel spur

My youngest son got sick back in December around the holidays. He spent 4 days in the hospital the longest 4 days ever.  Once he was out we rested at home for while. I was pretty much away from the gym for 2 weeks.

Well once I got back into the gym I went to a really hard boot camp class then did a really hard zumba class. The next day my foot was killing me. Everything I walked my heel hurt. Worse pain in my life.  I go to the doctor and get X rays of my foot and yep a heel spur. I get 2 shots of pain medicine in my heel in hope of feeling better. I have good heel days and bad. I can never wear flip flops again. I would need to have surgery on my heel to get rid of the spur.  Which will not happen right now, so I deal with the pain and just keep going on with my weight loss.













No comments:

Post a Comment